Coronavirus Update




Last week we took the decision to postponed all training bookings until the end of May. This also coincided with Rospa who also postponed all tests that were scheduled to be completed before the start of June. We are however still receiving new requests to provide advanced training in this period. Whilst I accept social distancing can be achieved, I think its more important not to potentially add to the burden on A & E through risk of accident. Obviously, very happy to respond to any queries such as ‘what is involved in the training or test procedure’. Once we get light at the end of the tunnel we will be back up and running again.

Comments are closed.